Friday, March 30, 2007

The one where I'm just ... Down.

So, today isn't the best day. Don't know what's wrong ... Just down.
It's cold here today. We've gone from 35 last week, and having the air conditioner on all day, to about 15 today. I've actually got the heater on today, coz the house is frickin freezing, and also coz I washed a heap of clothes last night and now I have no way to dry them (it's raining!).
I have done much today ... Moved the big desk into my room, then cleaned the lounge ... Now I'm just sitting here not doing much at all.
Matty's mum, Sandra, posted before about Matty's wake and funeral. It's beautiful and heartfelt, but I feel for them as they try now to adjust to their "new normal". They've been kept occupied, arranging the last few days, and have been surrounded by people, being kept busy, but now they have to find their feet again without their gorgeous boy with them. If you'd like to leave a message of support for Johnny, Sandra, Zach and Chris, the website is www.caringbridge.org/visit/matty
Don't know what I'm going to do this afternoon. I'm getting so bored and frustrated, and I need a job, something to do, whatever, something ...
Wow, I can actually see the sun coming out a tiny little bit!
I don't know what's wrong with me. Thinking about going off Zoloft, I don't know that it's doing anything to help me, and I'm just ready to give up.
Blah. I'm guessing you didn't come here to listen to me bitch and moan, so I might just take off :o) Have a great day.

No comments: