Friday, March 02, 2007

Quotable Quotes

So, today I purchased a book. Well ... 4 actually. I got the one about the army guy who found a puppy over in Iraq while fighting for America, and managed to get the puppy back to America ... One on a research/study thing about the sex lives of the average (Australian) teenager ... One about finding the calm and quiet in this busy world ... and the last one, a book called Quotable Quotes. It's actually fairly thick, and filled with ... yep, you guessed it - quotes. So I thought I'd chuck a few on here ...

* Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask "Where have I gone wrong?", then a voice says to me "This is going to take more than one night" * (Charlie Brown)

* Life is just one damned thing after another * (Elbert Hubbard)

* Long experience has told me to be criticized is not always to be wrong * (Anthony Eden)

* I feel that one lies to oneself more than to anyone else * (Lord Byron)

* Bambi! See the Movie! Eat the Cast! * (Anon)

* Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing * (Anon)

* If you can't convince them, confuse them * (Harry S Truman)

Ok, that will do for now. I've only been reading a page here and there, so there's probably stacks more great ones that I'll find in the next few days. I'll post some more tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to head to bed since it's 11:30 and I'm stuffed!

:o)

No comments: