Thursday, March 22, 2007

Damn money.

So, a kind-of productive morning ... Washing. Dishes. Tidied lounge. Cleaned bathroom and put some Drano down the drain. Cleaned out bathroom cabinet.
Still to do ... Tidy spare room. Spend the rest of the afternoon going all-out on the job search. Got a gas bill this morning in the mail- $45. Not a lot, pretty good actually, but the reality is that it's $45 more than I have right now.
Anyway. Still having trouble with the iPod sale. Am seriously thinking of just re-listing it. I just don't think that I'd get as much for it as this guy is willing to pay. MP3 players are soooo cheap on e-bay, and most of them are brand new. I refuse to sell it for less than $170 though, which is $130 less than I paid for it and it's only 5 months old! I don't know. I guess I'll just have to see how things go.
I have a few hundred dollars put away, which I've hesitated to use, because who knows how long it'll be before I get a job (or Newstart from Centrelink)? If I use that now, what am I meant to do in a few weeks? My rent isn't cheap, and it'd only cover a couple of weeks rent anyway. I swear to god, as soon as I get a new job, I am saving every cent that doesn't get spent on rent and bills, **just in case**. Because, **just in case** can easily happen and I'd rather not find myself in this situation ever again :o)
I need to get my Zoloft prescription filled again because I have one tiny little tablet left, and I've been trying to stretch them out (only taking a tablet every second or third day) which, as it turns out, isn't a great idea, it makes you reallly dizzy and nauseous. And of course, I don't have the money for it, so I don't know what I'm meant to do tomorrow when the zoloft runs out.
God, I've never worried about money before. I always worked, got what I wanted. It may have taken a while, but I kept working for what I needed/wanted. And now, it feels like I'm constantly worrying about money - how am i going to pay rent, bills, all the little unexpected little things that pop up? My food is running out ... How am I meant to go shopping for more without any of that damn money stuff??
Whatever. I'm sick of thinking about this. I think I'll go pretend I'm *fine* for a while.

No comments: