Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh well.

I have the biggest. Headache. Ever. I'm not sure why. All I know is that it feels like my head is really going to explode. I'm going to do this update, then I'm having a bath, then it's **B.E.D**
I went to the doctor's today, to get a refferal for counselling, only to be told that I had to have a *special*, extended consultation with the doctor, that couldn't be done today, so I would have to go back and pay $160 for said consultation.
Riiiiight.
The man knows that I am unemployed. Where the hell am I meant to pull $160 from?? So tomorrow I will ring the Community Centre and sign up for the free counselling sessions they have. Because they're free, there is usually a 6 - 8 week wait though.
At least I won't have to pay $160.
Other than that, there wasn't much to my day. Had lunch with Di, and Maureen, which was nice. Maureen told me everyone at Safeway knows what happened ... Thanks for nothing, Safeway. So much for a bit of confidentiality, or even just a tiny bit of general courtesy. After everything that I put into my work, all the over time, and extra shifts, and this is what they do?
Yeah, I do have a tiny bit of a chip on my shoulder about it.
Oh well.

No comments: