Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Half rant / Half normal entry.

Just in case you missed my earlier update ... Heaven has two beautiful new angels tonight. Both Matty (www.caringbridge.org/visit/matty) and Blair (www.caringbridge.org/visit/blair) are now flying free, without pain and worry. They fought for a long time, and have truly earned a rest. R.I.P. Matty and Blair.

Not much other news from here. Mum's still here (came down on Sunday morning) and I think she's going home tomorrow. Darren's being a proper asshole, and I swear to god the next time I talk to him I will lose it. I've had enough of him being a prick, worrying the hell out of mum. Mum is doing every god-damn thing she can for him and he's so fucking selfish he does not care, and acts like it's everyone elses fault if things go wrong. Eg: he is not meant to be near Jordyn, and he is staying, at Lorri's house, with Lorri and Jordyn. And today he rang mum saying he thinks that someone knows he's there. Mum tried and tried and tried to warn him that he would get caught. Then she tried to help him today, telling him to go to Amanda's and get out of the house ... So what does he do? He goes and gets fucking drunk. Oh yeah, that'll help things. Mum was nearly in tears when she rang him to see what was going on. And he spoke to her as if it's all her fault, and I hate him so much for it. I feel like screaming at him, telling him he's fucking pathetic, telling him to grow the fuck up, because I hate what he's doing to mum and dad, and I hate what he's doing to my nephew, I hate him for being such a loser that he doesn't get a job, I hate him for manipulating everyone, I hate him because of everything he does, all the trouble he's caused.
God. What a rant that turned into. I think maybe I do need to go to counselling.
Anyway. Mum and I did some shopping today, and that was about it. We had roast chicken and scalloped potatoes for dinner tonight (mmm, yummy) and then mum made home-made apple pie ... **Yummy**
Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. Probably not much. Think mum is going home about lunch time, then I'll probably go chill with Chrissie in the afternoon.
Anyway, it's getting a little late, so I think I might head to bed. Once again, please, please, if you have 5 minutes, drop by Matty's and Blair's caringbridge sites, and leave their families a message at this terrible time. I'd imagine it really would feel like hell on earth for them at the moment, and all the support they can get will probably be gratefully received. Matty's guestbook has been signed 250 times today, and I think it's only about 9:30 am over in the States. Please head on over and give them your support if you're able to. Thanks!

No comments: