Monday, March 19, 2007

Just unhappy ...

Argh, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
I feel so down again. I don't know. I think everything is just getting to me. I have no job. I'm getting rid of all the things that I worked my arse off to buy, getting back a fraction of the money I paid out, just to pay my rent. After I sell all this stuff, how am I meant to pay rent?
I feel so disconnected from everything. I've deferred from uni for an indefinite period of time. All I'm doing is sleeping and doing nothing around the house. I laugh occasionally, and if I'm with people then of course I act "fine" and "okay" but once I'm alone again then it's back to quiet, and depressed.
I need to do something, I can't keep going like this. I guess the truth of the matter is that I'm unhappy. Plan and simple. Unhappy. Depressed. Just ... Not me.
I don't know.
Where am I going? What the hell am I doing? What do I want?

No comments: