Sunday, March 11, 2007

I don't know.

Once again, the words just aren't there ...
And yet, I want to get this all out. Need to. Because I feel as if I'm going crazy, and I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
I just can't find the words, the words I need to tell someone, to really show how I feel.
I'm not *fine*
I'm not *ok*
I'm not handling ANYTHING at the moment and I don't know what the hell to do, where to go from here. I just ... Do not know.
I want to get away from here, but I know that where ever I go, I'll still be as fucked up as I am right now. Getting away doesn't mean leaving problems behind. I know that. But I want to just leave, so badly.
I've had a stupid headache for three days. I can't get rid of it.
I ate today for the first time since Friday.
I've barely slept since Thursday.


I just want this all to be over.

No comments: