Thursday, March 15, 2007

Change of plans :o)

I'm too lazy to do whole songs now ... Hey, give me a break, it's late! So now I'm just going to post a little bit from each song I'm listening to on Toonz (my iPod) (yes, I named it ... and yes, I know that's sad :-P)


If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
Love is the rhythm
You are the music
If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
You get what you're given
It's all how you use it


You take what you get and you get what you give
I say don't run from yourself, man, that's no way to live
I've got a record in my bag you should give it a spin
Lift your hands in the air so that life can begin

&****************&

When I pretend, everything is what I want it be,
I looked exactly like what you always wanted to see
When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
Stealing second after second just cause I know I can, but
I can’t pretend that this is they way it will stay,
I’m just(Lying to defend the truth)
I can’t pretend of who you want me to be so
(I’m lying my way from)

*&&&&&&&&&&&&&*

i can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me
I'm more than a bird...i'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me
Wish that i could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home i'll never see

&******************&

I have fallen, I have stood up,
I've had the patience of a tree
You have trembled, you have stayed still, you have tumbled like a weed
All the mountains, all the deserts, go for miles and miles around
We have driven for years now, baby, just to get back to a place we had already found

*&&&&&&&&&&&&&*

In the corners of my mind
I just can't seem to find a reason to believe
That i can break free
Cause you see i have been down for so long
Feel like all hope is gone
But as i lift my hands, i understand
That i should praise you through my circumstance

&*****************&

So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a bitch cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled
When a female fires back
Suddenly the target don't know how to act
So he does what any little boy will do
Making up a few false rumors or two

*&&&&&&&&&&&&&*

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done

&******************&

See, first of all
I know these so-called playas
Wouldn't tell you this
But I'mma be real and
Say what's on my heart
Let's take this chance and
Make this love feel relevant
Didn't you knowI loved you from the start
Yeah
When I think about
All these years
We've put in this relationship
Who knew
We'd make it this far?
Then I think about
Where would I be if
We were to just fall apart
And I can't stand
The thought of losing you

___@___

ok. It's now 2:29, so I think it might be a good idea to head to bed. I gotta be up at 8!

No comments: