Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Damn Telstra *Fu**ers*!

The electrictian is here at the moment, fixing my stove and my spare room light ... Finally! I put the request in to the real estate agency in January! Quick service, I tell you!
Other than that, not much happening here. Mum went home yesterday afternoon. I spent the arvo hanging with Christine, trying to find out if she could get broadband on her new laptop (jury is still out, i refuse to believe what Telstra is saying - that she can *only* get wireless internet - which is $299 to install, then at least $40 a month). Then we came back here and ate apple pie for dinner. Oh yeah, I'm such a healthy human. I wonder why my jeans don't fit anymore ... ?
Ahh well. Today I think I'm going out for lunch with Di, and possibly Maureen and Tiff. I'll have to wait until I hear from Di. I'm hoping it's just Di, although it would be nice to see Maureen and Tiff.
This afternoon I have a doctors appointment, but it's not until 5:45. I'm hoping that I get in on time, so I can catch the last bus home instead of having to walk (the doctor is about a 45 minute walk from here). Daylight savings has ended, so it now gets dark at 6:30 or so.
Got a phone bill yesterday, and an electricity bill ... Don't know how I'm meant to pay them. Guess I'll just have to hope that the *money fairy* visits me ...
Anyway. That's about it from here. Might update tonight after I've been to the doctor.

No comments: