Friday, March 23, 2007

Why oh why ...

Why oh why do I keep having one-hour naps in the afternoon when I know it's just going to mean that I won't sleep that night??! Why oh why am I even having a nap at 23 years old?!
Seriously. Another sleepless night looms. I don't know whether it's because I'm all over the place with my zoloft, or because I'm just all over the place emotionally and as a result am unable to sleep ... But a couple of hours at night and one hour during the day is just wrecking me. I can't keep going like this!
I'm still making my way through Kendrie's CB site (www.caringbridge.org/ga/kendrie). It's a lottt of reading! And as Kristie hasn't updated www.notquitewhatihadplanned.blogspot.com today, I have to get my fix somehow!
Just quickly, in other CB news, Hunter (www.caringbridge.org/ma/hunter) spent today in the ICU and I'm sure her mum Katie could use some support. Stop by and sign their guestbook if you have a chance! Matty (www.caringbridge.org/visit/matty) is marching on, with his army of *BELIEVERS* behind him, and had another ok day yesterday! Lillie (www.caringbridge.org/visit/lillieboyte) is having a bit of a rough day and not feeling the best, thanks to that nasty chemo stuff. Anna-Jane (www.caringbridge.org/ok/annajane) is also having a rough time with a new type of chemo they're trying to beat that hepatoblastoma once and for all. As usual, these are just a FEW of the kids who are having a crappy time at the moment. I'm sure their families would love it if you could stop by and say Hi!
Not much other news from here. Only left the house once today, for 15 minutes to go to Coles, and that was at night (just a couple of hours ago) so I didn't have to deal with too many people. Man, I'm turning into some kinda anti-social cow!
Anyway. That's about it. No more grumbles from me tonight :o) Peace out.

No comments: