Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good news ... Bad news.

The good news is that I've almost finished Fearless Fourteen. And Janet Evanovich hasn't disappointed in her latest novel :-)

The bad news is that I'm feeling like crap. Got a throat infection going on, according to the doctor. Have felt crappy for a few days, and it'll probably be a few more days until I'm back to normal.

So, until then, I've dived into the archives and chosen some of my best posts. Some are jokes, quotes, or funny photos sent to me. Most of them are entries that I have actually written though. The top link is the oldest entry, the link at the bottom of the list is the most recent.

Ok, I'm going to go curl up on the couch and have a nap. Have fun, guys!

I'll be happy when ...

Whatever ... :-)

Meme #2

Zen Sarcasm

Baby Porcupines (Photo)

Positive thought for the day

I'm a retarded chicken, apparently.

Self concious

Another meme

Dear Mr Blogger ...

Quotes

Snippets of my week

6 years, Mel. And I still miss you.

Love you, Pete!

Yeah ... I am a superhero.

Unreasonable?

I had a plan, damnit!

Hmm ...

Bunnings ... Full of terrific, helpful advice!

Devil dog

BFF!!

Open letter to the Hospital (P.S. Thanks for having me stay!)

Aren't kids great?

1 comment:

Matt said...

Awesome...exactly what I was looking for!!!