Saturday, June 21, 2008

Space Cadet.

I'm feeling a little spacey tonight.

I took some painkillers before, (for my back) and they've made me go slightly loopy. Well, a little more loopy than normal, anyway.

I'm still feeling pretty ordinary, but I went back to work today, simply because I missed it so much. *Snort* Yeah, right. Actually, I'm out of sick leave, and I need the money. I was meant to do 4 hours, ended up doing five and a half. I worked at the cafe, and I worked with both The Snitch and The Bitch. The Snitch was actually in a good mood, which made it sort-of-pleasant to work with her. The Bitch ignored me the whole time, but whatever. Does she really think that bothers me?!

Anyway. I can't think of what I was going to write ... My brain just does not want to work. Something ... to do with something ...

Oh, the 20sb link list has been started. And if you've got a moment, please head over to Katie at Overflowing Brain and give her some love. Her and her new hubby had a heap of stuff stolen from their car while they were on their honeymoon. How much does that suck? Go say some mean things about the scumbags who did it. I'm sure that'll help cheer her up :-)

Yeah. So. I'm gonna take off. The time is now 6:46 p.m. It's only taken me 34 minutes to write this stellar entry! I told you I was spacey ...


You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin special :-)

1 comment:

Daszzle said...

God that does suck, poor newlyweds. Hope your back is feeling better soon.

Take care!
~Daszzle