Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rants ... And talking Smurfese.

There are a couple of things on my mind tonight. There's going to be a few *rants*, then a normal entry. If you don't want to read my rage, skip to the last part.

****

Firstly ... This person that I know. This person is not a friend, not a relative, not someone I particularly like, but this person was at my house the other night.

Then, the TAC ad came on tv. The one that always makes me tear up.

This person watched for a few seconds, turned to me and said, "You know, when I watch this ad, I want to kill all those people. Seriously."

WTF???

I don't even know where to start. Even though I was in MY HOUSE, I walked out.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to even think something like that? Never mind actually saying it out loud to another person. What kind of freak is he?

I was literally stunned. This wasn't said as a joke (even though it's OBVIOUSLY a hilarious joke, or at least he would think so), or by someone who was trying to be sarcastic. He was serious, and it is psychopathic. I'm kicking myself now for not calling him on it and telling him to get the hell out of my house.

*****

I worked on Saturday. I worked with someone who ignored me for half the time, then spoke to me like I was a piece of dog shit on her shoe the rest of the time.

It was not pleasant, and by the time she left work, I was very upset.

I kept my temper though. I figured I'd wait until my boss came in later that day, talk calmly to her about it and figure something out. So I did.

Only to be told that yes, the person has an attitude problem. But no, my boss isn't going to do a damn thing about it.

Why? Because in five (yes, 5) weeks, my boss is going to Malaysia with her family and will need the person to work during that time.

In five (5) weeks.

In FIVE (5) WEEKS you could easily fire this person, hire and train someone new to do the job, and go enjoy your Malaysian holiday.

The job is not that difficult. I've picked up almost everything I need to know by doing TWO shifts a week for the last TWO weeks. In FOUR shifts, there's not much that I haven't learnt.

Bottom line is, I don't get paid enough to deal with this shit. I don't need it, and I don't want it. Dealt with it at Safeway and at KFMC, and I'm not doin it again. The boss doesn't want to say anything? Fine. I will.

****

(**Warning: Trashy tv talk ahead**)

Nobbi. How in the hell is he still on Big Brother? He's a bully. What he did to Travis was cruel, malicious and totally unnecessary. He knew exactly what he was doing. It wasn't "in-your-face" "tough" bullying, but it was bullying all the same.

****

So called "friends". Here's a tip for you. If you choose when you feel like being my friend, you're not a friend. I don't ask a lot from friends, but I will not be ignored and made to feel like nothing because you're busy jerking off or something. Grow the hell up. What is wrong with you? You have no other friends, (and you know that's the truth) and you're alienating the ONE friend you do have?

It's no skin off my nose if you want to do this. I have other friends around me, other people I care about, and laugh with. You? You're going to end up alone, and you'll wonder why. Maybe it's time to make a change ...

****

Ok. Rant time is over. I'm turning from a bitter, twisted individual back into me ... *lol*

I got to see Baby Smurf and Bug Eyes earlier this week. It was awesome. Bug Eyes (who's three in two weeks time) has turned into one very stubborn, very determined and very bossy child. All normal ... And hilarious. Some of the things she comes out with literally make me cry with laughter.

And Baby Smurf? Two words ...

Friggin. Gorgeous.

:-) *lol* She's a smiler. She smiles from the minute she wakes up until the minute she goes back to bed. She's "talking" to herself in Smurfese, and she's got the cutest little grunts and sounds. She thinks her Aunty Snappz is hilarious - what a coincidence! I think that too! - and I loved every second of making her laugh.

Anyway. Haven't done a footy update in a while - I'll get caught up in the next couple of days, I promise. Have to go now because it's time for STATE OF ORIGIN! Game two is on tonight ... GO BLUES! It's 7:30 and it's just about to start.

Peace out!

No comments: