Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ehh ... Whatever :o)

Do coffins have lifetime guarantees?

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." - Charles De Gaulle, former French President

"Can you get a ticket for running a stop sign that is not there?" - Driver school applicant

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them." - George Bush, former U.S. President"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." - George Gobel
"Treat me like an angel and I'll be your lil' devil."Crazy is a relative term in my family!

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

All trespassers will be shot on sight. All survivors will then be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Have a nice day!

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.

A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because everytime i fall in love.....it never seems to last

Lifes Tough, get a helmet!

"I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay."

Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.

don't regret doing things, regret getting caught

everyone in life has a purpose, even if its to serve as a BAD EXAMPLE

Anger is one letter short of danger.

Life's not all bad. Look into somebody's eyes, you'll see that they're a person just like you, they also have good and bad feelings, hopes and dreams.

Lots of things change...lots of them don't...but the fact that I love you...that will always stay the same.

"Here officer, hold my beer while I find my license."

It's not MY fault I never learned to accept responsibility!

The whole world is going to hell and Im driving the bus.

"There are just some days when I don't feel like talking ... Today is one of those days"

No comments: