Friday, June 01, 2007

Welcome, Gus!

So tonight, there is a new member in my house! Christine turned up with my birthday present today (A few days early, I know, but she works on Sunday :o)) ... A fighting fish in a gorgeous glass round tank, who she had named Gus :o) I *met* Gus yesterday when we went to the pet shop so Christine could get some new fish. I've always been fascinated by fighting fish, because I think they are gorgeous. Gus is a beautiful deep red colour, and is very lively, unlike those worrying fighting fish who sit on the bottom of the tank all day.
Collingwood is winning the football by 13 points at the moment :o) Go pies!
We had a good day today, after Christine brought Gus around and we set him up in his new home, we went for a drive to Ang's to catch up with her, but she wasn't home. So we decided to hit maccas for lunch, then we did a bit of shopping. While we were shopping we found a P!nk dvd - the European "Try This" tour dvd. So Chrissie got it and we came back here to watch it (was **really** great!), then we spent the rest of the arvo watching Las Vegas.
We also went out for dinner tonight, La Porchetta is finally open again, they have been closed for almost 3 months due to renovations being done. They re-opened yesterday.
Since getting home from dinner, I have been getting my spare room organised, making up the spare bed and getting out the blankets to make up the futon in the morning, because Lorri and Jordyn are coming to visit me tomorrow! I'm so looking foward to seeing my little man, and catching up with Lorri. It will be awesome to spend a few days with them :o)
Anyway, I might take off, I think it's bed time :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How long do you reckon it will take you to kill Gus ... ??!!! HA HA HA!!!

- Abs.