Friday, June 08, 2007

Labels. (And Happy 1 week Birthday to Gus).

So, last night, thanks to this stupid flu thing, I was in bed at 8:30. Looks like tonight will be the same :o) *lmao* How old/sad/pathetic am I?!
I am feeling a bit better today. I think a good nights sleep last night helped a lot, then I spent most of the day on the couch :o) Went to Chrissie's, but only stayed an hour. It had nothing to do with the fact that she told me that I looked like "utter shit", I swear :o) *lol* It was actually funny. She looked at me as I walked in the door and went "... Damn. I've seen you look tired, but I've never seen you look *that* bad".
Friends, huh? What would you do without them ...?! :o)
I don't even have the tv on tonight. Just listening to P!nk, who's quietly singing in the background.
I was watching the news before, and they had more on the train accident (or the "Kerang Train Tragedy", as every station was calling it), and I realised that Kerang will now be one of those towns - you know, Childers, Threadbo, Beaconsfield ... Say the name and everyone will immediately think of the tragedy associated with it ... How sad is that? It will always be "the place with the train crash that killed all those people". It'll never be the beautiful country town, it won't be known for good people, or something positive, it will forever be associated with one of the worst train accidents in Australia's history. How sad is that?
P!nk is now singing about how God is a DJ ... Guess he's got some new dancers in Heaven this week :o) Peace be with the victims of the train accident, and their families.
Lorri and Jordyn went home today. They left about 12, and got home shortly before 5. Thankfully, they made it home safely, and were able to miss most of the traffic when they went through Melbourne. Both Lorri and I totally forgot that she'd be going home on the Friday leading into a long weekend, so of course people are going to be everywhere on the roads, heading away for the 3 day break ... They had to wait until Friday afternoon though, until the kids had finished school for the week, and work for the week, so Lorri was lucky she was in and out of Melbourne before 3 :o)
I've got tomorrow to enjoy the quiet, then Leanne shows up on Sunday before she leaves for Thailand on Monday. Tomorrow I'll spend the day cleaning, vacuuming and re-organising my house ... Ahh, I'm so exciting :o)
Anyway, I might take off and get ready for bed. My head is absolutely f***ing killing me, whenever I move the tiniest bit, it's horrible. Realised before that a lot of that is probably because I've hardly had anything to drink today, so in the last hour I've had a litre and a half of water, and it's helped a little bit. Am going to take 2 neurofen plus, and go to bed.
Have a great night, guys :o)
P.S. Yes, Gus the fish is still alive! I've had him a whole week! And I haven't freakin killed him! Awesome!


"She swears the moon don't hang quite as high as it used to"

No comments: