Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Meme

So, I'm reading back through Dan Renzi's blog - How was your day, Dan? and there's a "Meme" that's he's completed, so because I'm totally unoriginal tonight, and without any interesting thoughts, I thought I'd complete this. So here goes:



1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
It's talking about one of the brothers in an accused gang rape case ... The book is 'Girls like you', and it's about 6 brothers, who raped 4 teenage girls, and the resulting court case. Heavy reading, but a good book.


2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
My bed. A pile of bills and letters on my bed. I can also almost touch my printer.


3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
The news. How exciting, huh?


4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
About ... 7:20. (so close ... 7:24)


5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
My mobile phone, telling me I have a message. The birds, talking to each other. The tv, which is on A Current Affair at the moment.


6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
This afternoon ... Walked to Coles, to get some groceries.


(You know, this is more boring than I thought it would be ...)


7. What are you wearing?
Pink and white stripey socks. Jeans. Black t-shirt. Pink and white zip up hoody.


8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
Yes. Two seperate dreams actually. One was me and Christine in hospital, we'd had a car accident. My arm was broken. Chrissie had a cut toe. (Don't ask me how she cut her toe in a car accident...) Dream two was a little ... erotic, so I won't share the details :o)



9. When was the last time you laughed?
About 10 minutes ago. B and I were talking about what a tool Paris Hilton is.


10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
Photos of Jordyn and Amber. And post-it notes, all of which have *very important* things written on them ... Like phone numbers, appointments, random quotes and crap :o)



11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Nope ... Don't think so.


12. What do you think about this meme?
It's more boring than I thought it would be ... Maybe it was just Dan who made it seem fun?!



13. What's the last film you saw?
Oceans Thirteen ... Just got back from it like, 30 minutes ago.



14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Take care of those I love. Donate some to Caringbridge, cancer research, and the Royal Childrens Hospital. Do something with it that makes a difference.



15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I sometimes have panic attacks, late at night when I can't sleep.



16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
Get rid of disease - childhood cancer, AIDS, Cystic Fibrosis, kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease. Causes too much hurt and anguish.



17. Do you like dancing?
When I'm at home alone. I really do that whole "Dance like nobody is watching" thing. Mostly in my kitchen, or my lounge. Or when I'm going from my bedroom to my kitchen. I know I look like a dickhead. I know it's dorky, and ridiculous. But I don't care.


18. George Bush?
How did he get into office? So many people in America claim to hate him, and his policies, and yet, he won power. How? If Americans care, would they not vote? I don't understand.


19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy?
I'd like a girl named Jennah ... For reasons known only to me :o) And a boy named ... Matt. Everyone loves Matt!


20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Nup. Too far from my friends, family, and *home*!



21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
"Do you believe now?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meme's rock!

How's things with the f***wit ... You doin ok there?

Thinkin of ya,

B.