Friday, June 22, 2007

Funk ... Be gone! (Maybe ...?!)

So, after a week filled with job rejections (including one via sms - cheapass employment agency, couldn't even spring for an envelope and a stamp and a piece of paper to tell me ...) it's all turned around, and I have received two phone calls tonight, asking me to attend interviews.
YES!
Woo Hoo!
TWO! In one night!
One, at a ice-creamery and cafe, is tomorrow at 12. The other is at a bar/cafe, next Saturday morning at 9:30.
I really, really, really, really hope that one of them turns into a job.
I'm sick of worrying about being behind on rent. I'm sick of worrying about bills that are overdue. I'm sick of having to stop and think if I can afford food before I go to Coles to do some grocery shopping.
I'm sick of unemployment!
Please, please, please let me get a job soon ...

No comments: