Monday, June 04, 2007

Email entry ... Will it work?

Hey there :o)
This is being done via email, so I'm not sure whether it will work properly or not.
I've got visitors at the moment, Lorri and Jordyn are here. They arrived Saturday night.
Had a good day yesterday, I think I will remember my 24th Birthday as a very low-key, relaxed one. Woken up nice and early by Jordyn, who was up at 7. Mum rang about 8, then we went for a walk into the city, had a wander around, and a look in. Went to the pet shop and got some fish stuff, and some birdie stuff, Went out to Lansell Plaza for lunch, and had a good look around there. Came out of the shopping centre a couple of hours later to find that it was raining :o) Sun had been shining when we went in!
Paid off my electric blanket with the rest of my birthday money yesterday afternoon to get it home and discover that it was the wrong frickin size! *lmao* So I ended up getting another one today, cheaper, and bigger (!) than the first. I'll take the other one back tomorrow and get a refund.
Today we went out to VicRoads to change Lorri's new car into her name, then we did some grocery shopping. More showers this afternoon meant that we spent the afternoon at home, watching tv. Jordyn slept for a few hours, which was *great* as before he went down, he was ***Really*** ***Grumpy***, as he has some more teeth coming through. I'm not quite sure who this two and a half year old child is, or what he has done with my formerly sweet and placid nephew, but I'd like the other Jordyn back! *lmao* I think it's because he is teething, but also because since his father (The F***wit, my brother) is gone, he's experiencing a new level of freedom that he's not had before. Also, he's a typical two year old! 
Anyway. Might take off, as dinner is ready.  
Catchya later!

No comments: