Monday, June 25, 2007

Chicken.

Blah.
Just got back from a 2 hour walk. Am (for some reason :-P) exhausted :o) *lol*
Thinking about making something for lunch, because I just realised I skipped breakfast and didn't eat much of my dinner last night, unfortunately. I made honey-soy chicken with rice, and sat down to enjoy it, had about 4 bites ... And promptly sent the plate flying (I was sitting on the couch, with the plate on my legs). Viola ... Honey-soy chicken and rice all over the couch, my pj pants, the floor, the newspaper, and I even managed to get some on my MP3 player. Well, if you're going to do something, do it properly ... :-P
Might have to get my carpets steam cleaned sometime soon ...! :o) Ahh well.
Rang Ang this morning, had a good chat before she had to take off because her dad rocked up. When she hung up, Ryan was trying to eat the phone cord *lol* :o)
It's nice outside today, but freezing inside.
Rang mum this morning, and they will arrive home tomorrow morning at 9. They'll be in Bendigo about lunch time, and my aunty and uncle want to go see my cousin, so mum's going to come around here for a while. It'll be good to see her. She said they've had an awesome time, but they are ready to come home.
Not much other news from here ... Have to ring Amber tomorrow, as she turns the BIG 2! *lol* Amanda had a little party for her yesterday, not sure how it went, but I'm sure they all had fun. Would have been nice to go down for it, but alas, I am an unemployed bum, so I currently don't have the funds :o) Also, my brother would have been there, and I don't really want to see him, or have anything to do with him.
Anyway. Might take off. Even though I didn't eat my dinner from last night, I still have to do the dishes I dirtied while making it ... Grr :o)

Have a great day, guys!

No comments: