Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dude, I'm getting to be a real pro at these email entries :o)

The number of deaths from the train accident is now up to 11.
 
I'm typing this while Jordyn is in the background, yelling "Shrek! Shrek!" He's a big fan of Shrek. Everyone's got Shrek 3 stuff out at the moment, since the movie opens in Australia tomorrow. So everywhere we go, Jordyn yells out "Shrek! Shrek!" when he spots some movie merchandise or advertising.
 
My mood has been much improved this morning, don't know if it's because I slept fairly well, or just because today is a new day :o) I did wake up with a cold tho :o( That wasn't so great! Now all three of us have got the damn cold. Felt like there was concrete in my nostrils, seriously ...
 
Anywayz, I'm not sure what we're going to do today. It's nearly 11 am, and none of us are dressed. Somehow I think we're going to have a quite day in :o)

No comments: