Thursday, June 28, 2007

I shoulda been a guy ...

Had a pretty good day. Lunch with Ang and Chrissie, and of course, gorgeous little Ryan. Who, I swear, has gotten about a thousand times more cute since we last saw him!
I'm not kidding, it took about 15 seconds for the talk to turn to sex after we sat down ... *lmao* We should have been guys, I reckon. Funny as. And it wasn't until the guys at the table next to us got up to leave that we realised they were even there ... And that they'd probably heard our entire conversation ... Which was definitely X-rated! Phone sex, faking it, sex toys, thoughts during sex ... There wasn't much we didn't talk about! :-P
Then Ang had to head home to meet with the celebrant to discuss Ryan's naming ceremony, so Chrissie and I headed out to Lansell Plaza because she decided she wanted foils put in her hair. They turned out really nice too, which was great.
After that we came back here and decided to go see a movie, so we went and watched Shrek the Third. Who said it wasn't as good as the first two?! Lots of one-liners, heaps of funny stuff in there. Every bit as good as the first two.
But can I just say, what happened to people laughing at movies? Most people were so timid, they'd give a little giggle, where as Chrissie and I laughed loudly, and a lot! Who cares what people think if you laugh loud?! You're there to enjoy yourself! I noticed it the other day at Oceans 13 as well. Bummer!
Anyway, that about wraps it up for tonight. To finish off I want to say a huge *CONGRATULATIONS!* to my cousin Sondrel, and her husband Dominic, who had their first child yesterday! A new baby girl entered the world, weighing 8lb 10 oz. They have named her Lily Lorna. I'm sure she's a cutie! Congrats guys! :o)
Ok, and I'm out. Night guys!

No comments: