Thursday, June 07, 2007

I feel like ....

I feel like arse.
I don't really get that expression, but I know that paraphrased, it basically means "I feel like crap".
Which is very true today.
I think my *cold* is slightly more than a cold - feels suspiciously like the flu. My legs are aching, my head hurts, I am unbelievably nauseous, and I. Am. So. Frickin. Tired.
And Lorri is so loud!I don't know why, but she speaks so very loudly. And so very often.
She's currently yelling, yes *yelling*at the tv.
Rang my mum today. I think I just wanted to talk to her because I didn't feel well :o) She said she's looking soooo foward to her trip (She leaves for Thailand on Monday, for two whole weeks). She has today off, works tomorrow and Saturday then comes down here on Sunday for the night before leaving early Monday morning to catch their plane.She said dad is good, very tired tho, as he is still working at the accident site, doing the 5p.m. - 2 a.m. shift, redirecting traffic. He's got to go back again for the next three nights in a well, hopefully by then the accident site will be totally clean.
I've been typing this while writing dinner, and I just smelt something funny - I've burnt the shit out of the rice ... Oops :o) Think I've ruined the bottom of the pot!
Better get going, dont want to burn the chicken as well..

No comments: