Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Train wreck/General update - Another email entry.

The link below for the news on the train accident has been automatically updated - there are now 10 confirmed deaths.
What a horrible thing to have happen.So many lives unnecessarily lost. So unfair.
 
 
I'm really really annoyed that the f***wit has been ringing so much. I've had enough! It is just ridiculous. And what really annoys me? Lorri saying that "oh your brother is driving me nuts/your brother is annoying me/i wish he'd leave me alone" etc, but she answers the phone over and over and talks to him every single time, and I just do not understand. I can't comprehend why she keeps talking to him if he's causing such a problem. She knows he lies, she knows he's manipulative, and yet ... she just keeps answering that stupid phone, and talking to him. SIX times today, he has called. Countless text messages and online conversations as well.
 
I don;t know. I think I just need to vent. I'm not used to having 2 other people in my house, all the time. I'm used to being alone. I'm used to being able to have a smoke, whenever I like! I'm not used to having to talk all the time - Lorri likes to talk, about everything and anything.
 
I love having Lorri and Jordyn here. I don't know. I'm just feeling out of sorts, for some reason. I'm not sure what the hell is wrong with me. Maybe it's just tiredness, maybe it's cigarette withdrawal, (although, that usually doesn't bother me too much), or maybe it's just general grumpiness. 
 
I don't know. I give up.

No comments: