Thursday, June 14, 2007

A trip to Melbourne

So, we're back from Melbourne, which is a surprise to me :o) I honestly thought that we still be on our way home. I figured we'd be leaving Melbourne about 6 or so.
We had a good day, dad had an appointment in Melbourne. Thank god it was right in the city, it was in St Kilda Rd. Got to Melbourne at 1:30, and caught the train to Flinders Street. Then we ... erm ... weren't quite sure where to go, and got a taxi. It was only a 5 minute drive from Flinders Street, so we were at the 3 o'clock appointment at 2 o'clock!!

Dad: Hi, I'm Brian and I have an appointment.
Receptionist: Okay, there'll be quite a wait.
Dad: Oh *no*, really?
Receptionist: Well, yes, you're appointment isn't until 3. It's only 2 p.m.
Dad: Ohh ... Yeah. Ok.

*lol* !!!! Five minutes later the receptionist told dad she'd try to squeeze him in early ... And true to her word, dad was the next person called. He was in and out before 2:45! So we rushed back to Southern Cross Station, to catch the 3:15 p.m. train, and we were back in Bendigo at 5:15. *Awesome!* :o)
Dad dropped me off and had a coffee, then took off. It's 7:15 now, and he's just called to say that he made it home ok. Yay! :o)

It was frickin freezin in Melbourne today!
Anyway, I have to go to Coles and get something for dinner now.
Have a great night!

No comments: