Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
There's always some reason
To feel not good enough
*****
Feeling a little ... Eh. Blah. Melancholy.
Been doing a lot of thinking. Dangerous, I know :-P But I risked it.
I just ... I don't know :-) Actually, I know what I want to say, but I don't know how to say it ... Well, write it. You know?
*****
It's easier to believe
In this sweet madness
Oh, this glorious sadness
That brings me to my knees
*****
I've always looked at girls who feel that they *have* to have a boyfriend to be happy and gone ... "Get a life". Because I don't believe, and I will never believe, that you have to have a girlfriend/boyfriend/partner to be happy. You should be able to be happy on your own, you know?
But lately ... I've found myself wanting that ...
No! I don't know why! Am I crazy?!
Not because I think that it would make me happy ... The truth is, most of the time I'm happy with my life right now. I've never been closer to my friends. I know that I can be totally honest with them, and at the end of the day, they'll still be there. Same with my mum and dad. I'm not afraid of "upsetting" people now. I will speak up if I'm not happy. I'm no longer a doormat. I'm happy with my job. I don't have any worries about bills, or buying food anymore.
I'm content.
But sometimes ... I just think ...
It would be nice.
You know?
*****
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
*****

No comments: