Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm home.
I'm exhausted.
I'm ready to go to sleep.

There was a slight hitch with the 'takeover-meeting-at-8:30-a.m.-thing' ... The chef, who's the manger of the cafe, doesn't wander in to work until 9:30 - 10-ish. So, of course they had to wait until she arrived before the meeting could start.
When the chef did turn up, and the meeting started, the first thing Heather and Tony did?
Fire the chef.
She didn't go quietly, but it wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be. She had a few words for Heather, but overall it was very low key, which was awesome.


So, I started this almost 25 minutes ago, and I think I might have to finish it later. I keep making stupid typos, and I'm so tired it's hard to think in complete sentences. I ended up doing 9 hours today, with only a 10 minute lunch break. Things were crazy.
Anyway, I gotta go cook something for dinner, have a bath and then wash my work clothes. I start at 9 again tomorrow morning, so it'll be a very early night for this tired little ducky :o)
I'm out!

No comments: