Monday, August 20, 2007

Eh.

That's about how I feel today ... Eh.

First day off in 20 days today ... Have had an ok day. Didn't sleep in or anything.

My mum came down on Saturday for a few days to visit - she goes home tomorrow. Whilst I love my mother more than anything in this world, she can also piss me off like no one else in this world.

Every single freaking time I have thought about eating something or have gone to have something to drink, she makes a comment ... "Oh, that's good for the diet." "Yeah, that'll help you lose weight."

It makes me want to cry!

I know I'm not skinny. I know I'm not beautiful. I know that. And I don't care.

I've been cutting out junk food - trying to get a little healthier, but I think the reality is that I'm never going to be a stick figure. And who cares? I'm happy the way I am.

But the constant comments, the snarky little barbs ... It hurts. It makes me want to just starve myself so that maybe, just maybe, that will make her happy.

I don't know. I'm just talkin' garbage.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have a happy entry for you all.

No comments: