Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pur-chasing things ...

My stupid heater won't light :-(

Another day off work today :-) I go back to work tomorrow, working 9 - 5:30 until Sunday. It'll be a long week ...

Today, I pur-chased (hehehe, I love that word :-) Break it in half next time you say it! It's fun!) a car. A 1984 (it's almost as old as me!) Mazda 323 (or is that 232?!). It's white, and cute :-) It has a CD player, but no power steering, which is going to take some getting used to! I'm very impressed with the CD player though :-)

No more bus! Yay!

Mum went home this afternoon, so I went driving for a while, trying to get used to the car. Haven't been doing much else. Went out to work, got some of the world's best gelati :-) Might have to think about cooking some dinner soon. It'll be an early night tonight as I've got next few days on.

Anyway, I'm out. Peace, love and laughter guys. Have a good night.

No comments: