Saturday, July 07, 2007

Today was "U-Day" - Ultrasound Day, that is. (For my sister, not me ...! *lol*)
And about 1:30 I had a phonecall to say ... "You're getting a new ...



... ... ... Niece!"


Yay! I'm so happy! Of course, I'd be equally as thrilled if it was a boy. As long as the baby is healthy, that's all that matters :o)
So now I've started a campaign to get my name somewhere in there ... And my sister told me they were considering Jade Rachel, which of course thrilled me no end! *lol* But, my sister was convinced she was having a boy, so they hadn't really given any thought to girls names at all, so I have no doubt the end name for the baby will probably be totally different :o)

Not much other news from here. As my (brief) post said yesterday, I did get the job! I don't start for another 2 weeks though. Heather didn't see the point in doing a shift or two this week, then having a week off for (freakin) jury duty, so I won't be starting until that's all over.
My sister has decided not to visit this week, both her and Amber (my niece) have the flu at the moment, so they're staying home :o)
That's about it for now.

Cheers!
Make sure you laugh today! :o)


What the?! I just tried to type in a title for this entry and it won't let me??! *lol*

No comments: