Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sweet Explosions.

No, I didn't get fired because of my hair. Not that I really thought I would, but you know ... :-P

The business is called "Sweet Explosions". It's a franchise, originally started by 2 guys. We met one of them tonight, his name is Tony and he's really nice.

It looks amazing. Like, seriously! Everything is so shiny! *lol* It's going to be a shame to use it and get it dirty :-P

The people I'll be working with are all really nice. We had a meeting out at Sweet Explosions, then we all went to dinner at La Porchetta afterwards, where we went through the training guide. A couple of the girls I'll be working with are new like me, so I won't be alone in that.

As far as I know, I'll be working next Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Tony is planning a "soft opening" for Thursday.

Anyway, that's about it. Peace, love and laughter. I'm out!

No comments: