Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday!

Hello and welcome to your Monday! (Which is nearly over, but ahh well!)

~*~*~

Rang the jury line before, and crap crap crap, I'm required to attend court tomorrow. I kinda figured I wouldn't get called (I'm not sure why, I just did) and I'd actually made plans to go out to lunch with a friend tomorrow ... Oops!

~*~*~

Ryan's Naming Day was on Saturday! Scroll down to check out some of the photos I took. It was a great day, it didn't rain, and everyone really enjoyed themselves! What more can you ask for?! The guest of honour got slightly grumpy during the actual naming ceremony, but that's because he hadn't slept well the night before. Overall, Ryan did so well, no nap all day until a bit after 4 p.m.! He fell asleep while Ang was opening his presents!! Not bad considering he'd been up since 6 a.m.! :o)

~*~*~

Christine ... You are in disgrace. Not only do you go to my place of worship WITHOUT me, you do it on my holy day AND you don't get me anything! Oh ... You in twouble!

~*~*~

Was in bed at 9 last night (yeah...seriously!) and slept right through until 5 this morning. Course, then I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep! Ha! Hopefully tonight's the same (although going to sleep & waking up a little later would be nice...!)

~*~*~

Yes, I know Collingwood lost. It hurts, it hurts ... It hurts. That's ok. There's always next week, and I have no doubt the boys will get up and kick some Bomber arse. God, I wish Mel was still here ... We'd be giving each other shit all week before the game. Mel ... No "heavenly help" for your team! Watch my boys open a can of whup-arse! ;o)

~*~*~

I sent in my tax form thingy today. I know you guys probably couldn't care less ... This is for me. I need to keep a note of the date, so I know when I sent it in/how long it's been. And since I'm too lazy and/or forgetful to write it down on a piece of paper (plus, who am I kidding? I'd lose the paper in about 3 seconds), I'll put it on here ... And hope that I remember putting it on here in a weeks time.

~*~*~

Barrie: Now, Teagan was there any reason you were not on time this morning? That is, is there any reason why you were not here at 9:30 as you should have been.
Tegan: Ummm ... I was .... Uhhh .... I was late?
Barrie: Yes ... But why? Is there a reason you were late?
Tegan: Oh. Nup.

Yes, JST is going well ... 2 new people started today. Tegan was one of them ... Not a very nice girl ... I felt like calling her a skank :o) *lol* Yeah, seriously. She was rude, ignorant, and racist. What a charming combination, huh?! And dog-girl showed up again! Without the dog though, and she didn't end up staying because she had a disagreement with Barrie, who then refused to work with her, so she took off. Ahh, it was funny! :o)

~*~*~

The latest Harry Potter movie? Crap. Went to see it on Friday night with Steen. I prefer the books. Too much missed out in the movies, too much changed. Bloody crap! :o) Can't wait for the last book to come out ... Have already pre-ordered my copy :o) Will be there bright and early Saturday morning to pick it up ... Nobody will hear from me this weekend!

~*~*~

Ok, I think that's about it. Hope you all had a great day.
I'm out! Peace, love and laughter! :o)

No comments: