Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Random Mutterings ... #6

1) I have an itchy foot.

2) No news on Lillie so far - The outpouring of support for the Boyte Family has been pretty amazing though! Want to get in on the act? Go visit Lillie and her family at www.caringbridge.org/visit/lillieboyte and say Hi! I'm sure they would really appreciate it.

3) After a *great* nights sleep last night (I was in bed at 10:30 and slept through until 7 this morning! :o)) I'm back to the "I'm-so-freaking-tired-but-I-can-not-get-to-sleep" thing. Which is really annoying. I have to be up at 7 again tomorrow morning and I can't see myself going to sleep anytime soon. I was so tired I went to bed at 10, and have been staring at the ceiling ever since. So finally I gave up and got up to check on Lillie, and to do an entry.

4) Yes, I know I've not done an entry since Saturday and now I've done two in the one day. Deal with it :o) The truth? I'm a very boring person! There's really not that much to blog about.

5) Ryan's Naming Day ... Yes, it's this Saturday. THIS Saturday! And I still haven't written my speech. What am I meant to say??! Went to visit Ang yesterday afternoon and she said I also have to read a poem ... Oh dear god, they are trying to kill me ... Argh!

6) JST is still going. Still boring. Missed most of this morning (only went for the first hour as I wasn't feeling well) so I'll have to make up that time somewhere. Jury duty is next week. Ohh, how exciting! *lol* I'm hoping that I (a) either don't get selected to sit on a jury, or (b) get selected and the trial only goes for a couple of days. I'm really anxious to get it over and done with so that I can start my new job.

7) No news on the name of my niece, who will be making her arrival into this world in November. For certain people who have asked, the due date is the 18th November.

8) Have you checked out PostSecret this week? There were no new secrets posted last week, but Frank (the founder of PostSecret) is back, better than ever this week.

9) A quick wrap up of a few other CaringBridge kids, should you want to check on them ... Hunter is in-patient at the moment, and doesn't look like getting out anytime soon! Anna-Jane is doing ok, but it doesn't seem like she has a lot of time left with her family. Kaitlyn finds out tomorrow the extent of her relapse, and I'm sure her mum would appreciate knowing that people are thinking of her at this tough time. Dylan had a great day out the other day, and is looking foward to his dad and brother joining he and his mum full time in the US! Finally the family can be together again. Matty's mum is missing her boy. Hannah's mum is also missing her little princess, and finding memories in the little things :o) Elizabeth is finally out of hospital! Woo hoo! Let's hope the Westberry tribe can avoid all hospitals for a while. Kayla has taken off on a vacation, which is well-deserved! Jake's family put on one heck of a fundraiser in memory of their little man, and raised a heap of money to help other kids with cancer. How awesome is that!

10) Ok, I think I might take off, and try to get some sleep.

Peace, love and laughter. I'm out :o)

No comments: