Tuesday, September 11, 2007

There is a Scheduled Blogger Outage at 11PM PDT ... What the?!

When is that Australian time?

I feel like crying. I don't know why. I think I've cried more in the last 6 months than I've cried in the 23 years of my life.

I think it's just the uncertainty of everything at the moment. Dad - what's going to happen there? What's he going to do? How are mum and dad going to manage? There's a meeting tomorrow, maybe some things will get resolved then.

I hated seeing my dad so quiet, so lost. I didn't know what to do, what to say. That's not Brian - he's not a quiet sort of person. He's so worried, it makes me want to cry. I want to fix it. I want everything ok. I know how hard he and mum worked to get to where they are now. We lived in a housing commission house when I was a kid. Never had a lot of money. But they worked their arses off to make sure we had everything we needed, and saved until they finally brought their own house. And everything that's been done to our house, dad's done it (sometimes with mums help:-)). Tiling in the kitchen? Dad. All new concrete in the driveway and out the back? Dad. Whole house painted? Dad. Garden totally re-done? Dad. They have worked so hard. And now ... I don't know. I know they won't lose the house. There's not much chance of that - they're so far in front with home-loan repayments. Every single time they've had a bit of extra money, it's gone straight off the house. But I'm just ... I don't know. Still worried, anyway, I guess.

I'm so tired. I need to find a chiropractor. I'm not tired because I'm not sleeping, I'm tired because my back and neck are out.

Amanda's gone to visit a friend at the moment, and Amber is having a nap at the moment. Thank god! She was starting to get waaay tired and cranky. I think I might go have a lay down on the couch while the house is quiet :-) I told Amanda to go out for a while, as she was almost as cranky as Amber!! *lol* Anyway, I'm going to take off. Peace out, guys.

No comments: