Monday, September 10, 2007

... Eh ...

Eh ... I'm not really happy today. I'm not sure why ...

But wow, how lucky are you guys! Two entries full of intelligence, witty remarks and humour in one day! Ok ... Two entries where I blather on about bugger all is more like it.

Amber is testing the limits this afternoon ... It's hilarious, and also incredibly annoying at the same time as she's throwing tantrums every 10 minutes! Sadly, this is not an exaggeration ...

Dad took my car down to the mechanic this morning to do the tune-up thing and have new points and plugs put in ... And the mechanic didn't need to do a thing! He told dad that there's nothing wrong with the car, it doesn't need plugs or points. I also gave dad money to get a new battery, because the last time it was replaced was 2000, and we figured might as well replace it now instead of waiting for it to die. Andrew (the mechanic) tested the battery though, and it's perfect, so there's no reason at all to change it right now.

Don't know why I'm feeling a bit "Eh" at the moment ... Think it's just because mum and dad are so worried about what's happening with dad. He has a meeting in Bendigo on Wednesday, there's no hope of getting his job back, but they are hoping to get a redundancy package. They're so worried about how to manage on only mum's income, when they've got the house loan and the car loan. The car loan dad just took out a few weeks ago to buy a new ute for work ... Oh, god ... :-S Hopefully dad gets offered a package that's big enough to cover the car loan and the house loan, or even just most of it, so they won't have such stress on their shoulders.

I was going to head home with Amanda and Amber this afternoon, but with Amber being a tempremental little darling (:-P), I think I'll leave it until tomorrow morning. Amanda and Amber aren't going back to Melbourne until Wednesday, and I don't go back to work until Wednesday either, so I don't have to hurry back. Plus, I think it's a better idea to leave in the morning when Amber's not tired or grumpy!

I'm still confused ... About many things ... But I can't get un-confused ... No matter how much I try ...

Anyway, I think I might go watch some Golden Girls and do nothing for the rest of the afternoon :-) Sometime today or tomorrow I'll try to post some pics of my gorgeous niece ... Probably won't take photos of her right now, as she's throwing a little tanty!
Peace out, guys.

No comments: