Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm so confused, and I just don't know what to do.

This is just going to be a 'getting-it-out' entry. I don't care what anyone thinks. Maybe you'll know what I'm talking about, maybe you won't. Either way, this is an entry for me, you know?

Do you think that this ever has a chance of going anywhere? Ever? Is there any possibility that something might happen in the future?

We only see what we want to see ... Sometimes it leads to happiness, sometimes it leads to sadness and disappointment. It sucks, but that's life.

You can never really know what someone else is thinking.

Hell, right now I don't even know what I'm thinking. So friggin confused, I just don't know ...

Part of me says ... I'd miss the friendship so much ... So very, very much ... But another part says it would be hard ... The constant wanting of something that I can't have ... Because what if it just got worse, and I wanted more?

It is easier to walk away, try to save from the hurt that might happen? Or should I just leave it, try to make the best of it?



I don't know.

No comments: