Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

My feet hurt ...

I'm seriously concerned about my job :-S The kiosk isn't doing too well. We need more people to, you know, buy stuff. That'd be good. Heather's getting discouraged, which makes me wonder how much longer I'm going to have my job.

Eh, I don't know.

I don't really have much to write about tonight. I'm so boring :-) Work was fairly quiet today. Hope tomorrow is busier.

Trying to find something to write about, but it's like my brain just died on me :-) *lol* Kinda sad, really. Chrissie and I went out and got Macca's for dinner tonight, then watched 'Thank God You're Here' (friggin hilarious :-)) and then the new show with Rove - Are you smarter than a 5th grader? We didn't do too badly, but turns out we aren't ... The question about John Howard stumped both of us *lol* I was so sure he was elected in 1995! Christine had no idea (she doesn't pay attention to politics). It was fun.

I really need to work on speaking up more. Saying if I like something or I don't like something ... If something is bad. I shouldn't be such a freaking doormat!

Anyway, guys. I'm out. Peace, love and laughter.

No comments: