Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My blue brothers, this is madness!

Still watching Las Vegas :o)
Took a two and a half hour walk today, ended up walking 16.65km, 10,970 steps, and burnt 699 calories. It was nice to get out of the house, and just ... wander. I didn't have to go anywhere, I had no expectations placed on me, I wasn't in a hurry, I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was really nice :o)
(Was frickin tired when I got home though :o))
Think I'll try to do it a few times a week, as long as I have my MP3 player with me, I can walk for ages.
We got some rain today. Not a real lot, but for the drought-affected farmers, every bit helps. My landlord came before it started to rain, and mowed the lawn ... There's nothing left there now! *lol* It was growing so well with all the rain in the last few weeks, and now there's nothing left!

Anyway. Getting a little late, so I'm going to take off. Laterz dudez!

No comments: