Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cuz I can ...

Just had a bit of a cry :o) Don't know why. Sometimes I just get sick of everything, and get a little down.

It may have had something to do with the fact that my mum rang before. I said that I was thinking of moving into Christines, mainly because of the fact that rent here is killing me, I get Newstart every second Tuesday, and $300 of it is gone for rent. Not to mention phone, gas, electricity and food. It's just a bit too much. That started a lecture, yada yada yada. I literally got off the phone and was in tears 2 seconds later. Great.

Pretty crappy day today. Stormy and rainy all day. Went into the city to pay a couple of bills this morning and got soaked on the way home when the rain really started. Windy as all get-out too :o) Lots of people walking around with *sexy* hair :-P I want to go into Big W, but the rain won't stop ... Ahh well.

My little crying fit has given me a headache :o)

Rang Ang today. She sounds like she's doing ok. Junior and the girls have decided to move back to Bendigo :o) Which will be good for all of them, I think. It will be comforting to know that the girls aren't an entire state away.

Anyway. I might get going. Will probably add more later.

1 comment:

JAL said...

Oh, come on, there's no way to be sad when you walk around and see lots of sexy wet people