Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Eh ...

So today, I'm still feeling pretty average. I think a trip to the doctors is definitely on the cards for tomorrow. Sore achy throat/aching face/one hell of a headache/slight fever. Hopefully I can get an appointment.
Today I've not done much ... Mainly just bummed around, doing some cleaning. Did 2 loads of washing, and am drying it in front of the heater, since it is *freezing* outside, and we had some rain today as well.
********** STATE OF ORIGIN, GAME ONE IS ON TONIGHT ********** Yay! *lol* NSW v. QLD - State vs. State, Mate vs. Mate. Should be a good game. My tip ... NSW by 8 points. Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to see the game...! I think it goes live into Vic on Channel 9, so we won't have to wait until 10 or 11 p.m. to see the game.
Well, this may possibly be the most boring entry I've ever done, but I give up. I think I'll go back to the couch and have a bit of a nap.

1 comment:

JAL said...

I hope you get well soon!