Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm lost without my lil Toshiba friend!

Everything ... all the new post/settings/options ... are in chinese, or something. And I can't, for the life of me, figure out how the hell to change it ... Oh well.
Still no computer at home. Bugger! Don't know when it will be back. I have some friggin brats sitting next to me at the library ... Grr. Go to school, morons, you could obviously use the education ... Damn, I'm nice :o)
Not much happening here ... Had an interview for a job yesterday ... Part time, at a cafe. I've basically been reading all day, every day :o) and cleaning the house. I've missed being able to check on my CaringBridge Kids! So I don't have any idea how any of them are doing :-( Will be doing that before I leave today.
Anyway. Spent Saturday with Chrissie, we went shopping (ok, she shopped and I just looked coz I'm still totally broke ...) and then we went to see "Because I said so", which was actually really good. Dianne Keaton, Mandy Moore, and Loreali from the Gilmore Girls, as well as the dad from 7th Heaven. Lotsa laughs, which was good :o)
Sunday, Jason came down so Chrissie and he came around for dinner on sunday night ... and they brought dinner! :o) *lol* They went to the best takeaway place in Bendigo and got me a burger with the lot.
Monday I slept in (been happening a lot lately) and then just bummed around all day. Jason went home yesterday morning and I thought Chrissie was coming around for dinner, but she didn't make it. Oh well.
Anyway. I better get going. Haven't got much time left here, and I still want to check on all *my* CB kids :o)

No comments: