Thursday, May 17, 2007

*ouch* ...

p - a - i - n - ...

Tonight, I'm feeling about 70 years old.
This morning, I "took a fall" and slipped in the shower. Yep. Went down like a tonne of bricks. *lol* and although it was hilarious (and even now I can't think of it without laughing!) it was actually incredibly painful. I managed to totally lose my balance, and slam the right side of my face into the side of the bath on the way down, as well as hitting my collarbone then shoulder, and then (don't ask me how) I belted my thigh into the side of the bath (suprisingly, that was the most painful part of the whole thing - even more painful than hitting my face).
Now my right side is covered in bruises, as well as a massive headache and an aching collarbone.
p - a - i - n - ...

Dude, I am the world's biggest dumbass :o)

2 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

Okay, that's more painful than my embarrassing moment!

Hope it stops hurting soon.

By the way, I've copied that littel quote down the side bar about being a could have been, because I really like it.

Apanda said...

thanks for the comment.

i like the pictures and little side notes on yours.

-sorry to hear that you got hurt this morning. hope you get better soon.