Sunday, April 01, 2007

What I did today!

The top photo in this one is Jordyn wearing an outfit I brought him - we called him the *lil homeboy*! He looked so frickin gorgeous ... and he had Winnie the Pooh slippers on, which just made him even cuter!


(Top of the page) Jordyn at 6 weeks old. Bottom right hand corner is Jordyn when he was about 10 months old. Bottom left hand corner is Jordyn at 18 months old.


Here's Amber with Amanda (my sister, her mum) at the top of the page, and Amber and Nan (my mum) in the bottom right hand corner. Left hand corner is Aunty Rach and Bug Eyes.


Amber and Jordyn together. The top photo was taken when Jordyn was 6 months old, and Amber was 3 weeks. The bottom photo was taken when Jordyn was 10 months old, and Amber was 4 months.

So today, I *finally* got around to finishing my album of the kids. I did 9 pages of Jordyn (my nephew) and 9 pages of Amber (my niece) and 2 of them together. Overall I'm fairly happy with how it turned out. In the photo above, Jordyn is 3 weeks old. This is how he slept for the first 2 months of his life - on his tummy, legs like a little frog!

My nickname for Amber is *Bug Eyes* and it's mainly because of the photo at the top of this page! Up until she was about 8-9 months old, she would *bug* her eyes out of her head! It's hilarious!

No comments: