Monday, April 16, 2007

~!~

** For those wondering - the PostSecret website is - www.postsecret.blogspot.com ** New secrets are posted every Sunday (U.S. time, late Sunday/early Monday Aus. time)

Home at mum and dads for a couple of days. Came home Sunday, going back tomorrow afternoon with Amanda and Amber.
Things are ok. Amber has learnt to say my name ... So she spent most of today walking around saying ... "Rachel. Rachel. Rachel ...." Was kinda funny for the first 15 minutes or so ... Then I'm like ... "Yep, ok ... Shhh!!"
Amber's getting louder and louder at the moment ... it's 7:45 p.m. and nearly her bed time, I think! For the last 30 minutes or so, everything has made her throw a little hissy fit!
Get my first Newstart payment tomorrow - thank god. Most of it will go to mum though, to start repaying some of what she's given me over the last 4 weeks. The rest will go toward bills. Oh, how exciting am I ...! :-P
Anyway, might take off ... Actually feeling like shit at the moment, my hayfever has been really really bad for the last couple of days, haven't been able to breathe, and I look like I'm on crack constantly with my lovely red eyes ... God. *lol* Oh well. Don't know when I'll be able to update again. My laptop is not working at the moment, the cord (I think) is stuffed for some reason. It was fine, then all of a sudden on Sunday it stopped working on me! Course, I assumed that the laptop was on a.c. power, and it was on battery, so now the battery is dead and I have no cord to plug it into the wall! So I'll have to take it back to Harvey Norman on Wednesday after Amanda and Amber go home. My laptop is 18 months old, but guess who was smart enough to get the extended warranty??!! *lol* Yeah! That extra $119 was worth it! I don't know whether it's the cord thats stuffed, or whether it's the hole where the cord goes that is stuffed. If it's the actual hole where the cord goes on the computer, then they'll probably have to send it away, and god knows how long I could be without my poor lil lapy-lapy-lap-top for ... God, I hope it's the cord and all they have to do is replace it ... !
Ok, really going now ... Night :o)

No comments: