Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tonight ...

Tonight ...
Something simple
Something different ...
In the style of a
Non-rhyming,
Non-structured
Poem,
I bring to you,
The highlights ...
And lowlights ...
Of my day.

Email abuse
Was a lowlight ..
jess_2786@yahoo.com.au
My friend, you are ...
How to put this ...
A loser.
A bitch,
Who clearly has no morals,
No sense of courtesy,
And just in case you did not know,
jess_2786@yahoo.com.au,
When you purchase things on ebay,
You are expected to pay for them!

(Feel free to email jess if you wish ... don't be too polite!)

Toonz has gone,
Goodbye sweet iPod,
It's been but a single day,
And your absence is felt already.
How will I get by?

The stock market may be up ...
But my worries are (slightly) down ...
As of today,
I have been granted the
*Newstart*
Allowance
3 hours at Centrelink ...
Endless questions ...
Countless forms ...
Finally!

Good thing too,
Another rejection letter arrived today ...
Oh well.
Keep trying.

Highlights and lowlights for the day
Are now pretty much done,
It was a quiet day ...
But not a down one.

Let me know if you like this style of blogging :o) Might do it a bit more often!

No comments: