Thursday, May 05, 2011

I have to write.

I have to write, because if I don't write, I will cry.

I suddenly feel so stressed, so indescribably tense, and I don't know how to deal with this.

I went to have a look at a rental property around the corner this afternoon.

I liked it. It's small, but I don't need anything big. It's nice and neat inside and outside.

I took my housemate, and a friend. They both liked it.

A couple of things stressed me out.

The landlord seemed nice, but I'm terrified about what will happen with Roxy the wonder puppy. They have just done up the gardens. Roxy isn't really a digger, but what happens if she gets into the gardens and wrecks something? She is still a puppy. She's going to wreck stuff.

It's probably a bad sign if I'm stressed out and terrified about what might happen before I even move in, right?

Really unhappy tonight :-(

No comments: