Thursday, July 31, 2008

Talsmuck. Hebersneck. Fasciputz.

It's actually really sad that I can think of nothing to post about. Especially considering my lack of recent posts, which might lead one to think that I have been too busy with lots of exciting stuff to post. In fact, the sad fact is that I'm boring, and I don't have much to post about. Oh, how you want to be me, don't you?!

Today, I literally did nothing all day. I was up at 7, because I had an electrictian coming at 8, and a plumber coming at 9 (to fix my exhaust fan and my bathroom sink), and they both ended up showing up at 9. So I sat on the couch for a while, as they both did their thing. The electritican cleared out by 9:30, and by 10:30 the plumber had worked his magic and disappeared as well. Shortly after plumber man left, I ended up falling asleep on the couch (how freaking slack am I?!) and didn't wake up til 12. I then spent all afternoon watching season 4 of NCIS, which I borrowed from a friend. Man, I had a busy day. I was meant to work at the cafe today, but I called last night and said I was sick. I'm not sick. I just didn't want to go. Does that give you any indication how unhappy I am there?! I just hate it. I don't want to be there any more. I'll have to figure out something else soon ...

Yeah. So, other than my exciting day, I have nothing to post about. Nothin'. Oh, my couch died tonight. I sat on it, and the frame basically buckled underneath me and i ended up on the floor. I'm not that fat, I swear! I think it was two years of having my niece and nephew, random people and family, and demon dog jumping all over it, and it just gave up. Not a big suprise, since I knew it was slowly falling apart, but I'm still not sure how I'm going to afford a new one. It's only one end of it at the moment, so I've been very gently sitting on the other end :-) Hoping that that will be enough to make it last for another month or so, until I can get some money for a new one.

Ugh. I can't believe how little I actually have to say. It's not even like I'm thinking stuff that I don't want to post about. This is it. I've totally become a boring nimrod. A dishkoink. A fubbatum. A complete bumztook. So boring that I have to make up words to describe how boring I am ... How sad is that. Anyway. I haven't finished Season 4 of NCIS and I've got to do some cleaning, so I should probably go ... Laterz, dudes.

You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin special.

No comments: