Friday, January 25, 2008

Vomit ... With some pee thrown in for good measure.

Hmm ...

Tennis is on. Federer is playing the Djokovic dude. I have no idea if that's even how you spell his name. I think it'll be a good game.

Had today off work. Felt pretty ordinary all day, some stomach cramps and some general feeling funny ... Which I realised, at 5:30 this afternoon as I was throwing up on my front door mat, was obviously just some kind of bug ... Classy, huh? Hahaha ... I had a feeling, and didn't think I'd make it to the toilet, so I just opened the front door and stepped outside. Probably not the smartest move, as my street is often fairly busy at 5:30 - 6 at night, with people heading home from work. So yeah ... Nice, huh?!

I am feeling heaps better though. It's funny how you don't realise how bad you're feeling, until you feel better. I just ate some dinner, which I'm fairly sure will stay down :-)

My rabbit is in his cage, in disgrace. He went to pee on my couch (well, what a lovely blog entry. First vomitting, then pee! Woo hoo. Bet you're glad you're reading this ... ) so he got told "NO!" and I put him back in his cage. So now, he's sulking ...! Ears down, all stretched out, eyes down as well ... Bad bunny!

Anyway, I might take off. Tennis is on, so I might just veg out for a while, then head to bed early as I'm working all day tomorrow. Have a great night, guys.

No comments: