Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Here I am again, baby ...

Wow. Two entries in two days. Amazing! Especially with my recent (pathetic) record ...

So, today ...

Much better.

Isn't it funny how a little hope, and a plan, can make you feel so, so much better?

I meant to make a doctors appointment this morning, but then I slept in ... Oops :-)

Work was ok today. Back pain wasn't too bad. Took a painkiller in my lunch break, because it was starting to really ache, but what I forgot was ... They're really strong painkillers. They make me go slightly ... Spacey. I was driving home, and for some reason, I was really, really aware that I was driving, and that there were cars around, and traffic lights. I felt like my eyes were so wide open, it was just ... Freaky! I don't usually drive with my eyes closed or anything, but I was just ... Wow.

Driving home, I realised I hadn't heard from mum and dad since last week ... Decided to ring them when I got home, and instead got home to find a message from mum and dad on my phone! *lol* So I rang back and had a good chat, then decided to ring my sister since I hadn't heard from her in a while. I got to talk to my little Bug Eyes (my niece, Amber, who's two and a half), who's just gorgeous. She was so funny on the phone, telling me that she had an apple, and that it was yummy yummy. The she told me I'm beautiful ... Aww! :-)

Had to go take Gibbs to the carwash before ... Man, was he dirty. Took me a while to wash him. So now he thinks he's just soooo cool because he's a clean little car ...

Ok, so that's about it from here ... Peace out.

No comments: