Saturday, January 19, 2008

Groovy Pic!

There's no particular reason for this photo ... I just thought it was cool :-)

**

Ahh, I feel clean.

Yesterday morning I was exhausted. I didn't go to bed until 4 a.m. (Thank you, Adam ...) and was up a few hours later for work. So I had a shower, but didn't wash my hair because I was in a hurry and couldn't be stuffed dealing with wet hair.
Last night I got home from work, utterly exhausted. It was such a long, draining day. I finished an hour late, and by the time I got home I could barely see straight. I went drive-thru on the way home and got some dinner, ate that, sat on the couch to watch the tennis ... And fell asleep. I woke up at midnight, stumbled into bed, and promptly fell asleep again.
I intended to have a shower this morning. My alarm went off at 7:15. I pressed the snooze button, which gives me ten extra minutes. Usually, I just doze for a couple of minutes, waking up, then I get up. This morning ... I fell back to sleep.
Twenty minutes past eight was the time when I woke up! I had to be at work at 9! I have never moved so fast! I bolted out of bed, threw my work uniform on, pulled my hair up in the messiest ponytail ever, and ran out the door. I made it to work with 5 minutes to spare :-)
So I finally had my wash tonight ... Stinky no more! Hahaha. Just had the most relaxing bath ... And washed my hair twice :-) I feel nice and clean now!

Work was okay today. It was fairly dead because of the weather - it rained here pretty much all day. It wasn't heavy rain though - it was just steady, light drizzle. Which is frustrating, because we could use some decent falls. I managed to finish right on time, but Bec was running late in the cafe, so I stayed to help her finish up. I think I ended up leaving about 5:30, which wasn't too bad :-)

Cricket is all over ... Australia lost. I don't think we need to say anymore about that ... :-(

It feels so much later than 9 o'clock ... I think I must be getting old! Anyway, I might take off and watch some tennis. Wonder if Federer will win? It's 2 sets all at the moment, 6 - 7 in the 5th set. I think Hewitt plays after this game is finished, I might stay up and see if he gets through to the next round. I'm not really happy with the Australian Open at the moment, Andy Roddick got knocked out, so what's the point now?! There's no hot guy to watch ... :-( Ok, it's now 7 all in the 5th set ... This could go on for a while :-)

Peace out, guys!

No comments: